Managing the cost and quality of healthcare is a challenge in all sectors. For U.S. government and regulatory agencies, these challenges are heightened by large and growing volumes of complex data sets and numerous compliance requirements.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ teams, providing relevant and timely healthcare information, tools, analyses and services to support decision-making and operations. By combining our strong understanding of government healthcare data sets and systems with IMS’s comprehensive commercial data and analytic capabilities, we’re able to establish unique population-specific healthcare benchmarks for our clients and deliver solutions that optimize the quality of care for beneficiaries.
Our team of experts is fluent in complex healthcare data sets encompassing every aspect of the care delivery continuum. We have extensive experience working with electronic medical records and have developed decision support systems which provide visibility that today’s health system decision-makers and public health experts need to:
- Analyze patient populations and identify high-risk populations
- Optimize the quality of care and establish benchmarks
- Enhance efficiency and cost-containment
- Identify and prevent waste and fraud in care delivery
Excellence and innovation for health-related missions
In the U.S., we focus on client needs in five areas:
- Health System Decision Support Services
- Clinical Analytics and Compliance Services
- Health Data Analytics and Benchmarking
- Health and Rx Data Supply Services
- Medical Innovation and Advances
- Deep analytics expertise in government data sets
- Know-how to create decision support tools that drive better health and business outcomes
- Extensive U.S. military health system knowledge and experience
- Combination of government healthcare data and IMS commercial global data
- Learn how we provide rapid-request data mining for the U.S. Air Force
- Learn how we help the FDA track and respond to adverse event reports in the U.S.
Informatics and Insight to Drive Performance
To learn more about IMS’s U.S. Government Solutions, visit: www.imsgs.com.